Pendulum dowsing exercises
Try out each exercise five times:
1. Hold the pendulum over the right palm of your companion. The pendulum should move in the clock-wise direction.
2. Hold the pendulum over the left palm of your companion. The pendulum should move in the anti-clock-wise direction
3. Write your friends full name on a white blank slip of paper and place it towards the left side of the dowsing card and ask
a. If his/her name is ________
b. If the person is a man/woman
You can create many more tests of your own. These tests are only to allow you to practice and see how accurate your answers are. Do not use these tests as party tricks as the pendulum is much too important an instrument to use as a play thing
1) To obtain 100% accurate results, 100% of the times, you should always dowse:-
a. with presence of a sample or photo or label or person (subject)
b. for a person who needs or wants your help
c. for a purpose that is necessary, proper, and legitimate
d. in respect of anything with complete or free (not trapped) energy fields
e. in a correct posture, direction, or location
f. using a pre-energized pendulum and query-card
1) Pendulum querying system (pqs) is not for future prediction and can-not be used for racing, gambling etc.
2) Pqs will not allow you to change your destiny (result of past action)
3) Pqs will not give you an un-fair advantage over others
4) Pqs will lead you to the best option within your destiny
5) Pqs will provide information only in the mutual interest of all concerned
6) Pqs can be used only to help - yourself or others - without hurting anyone
7) Pqs results can-not be used as a legal evidence
8) Pqs can provide existing but otherwise un-available information
How to dowse
1) As you would have placed either a photograph or a name slip upon the bottom right corner rectangle "subject-of-enquiry" - you need not focus on the subject-of-enquiry. Just stay in meditative state with your eyes open.
2) The name slip should include
a. Full name of subject of enquiry
d. Present residence address
e. Information of query
How to interpret pendulum movements
1) When the pendulum swings in clock-wise direction and there-after in anti-clock-wise direction, repeatedly at-least 3 times, it means you need to ask some supplementary-secondary questions and-or the answer is not mentioned in the 14 options written on the dowsing-chart being currently used.
2) When the pendulum swings in anti-clock-wise direction, or it swings erratically, or it remains stand-still, or it swings very slowly, or it behaves in any other un-expected manner, it is indicating presence of some disturbance from internal-external environment.
Improve and maintain your access levels
The human being has 18 energy centers. Upon suitable and regular meditation, one can increase ones access level. Meditation is mandatory for and while pendulum dowsing. Therefore your pendulum dowsing time is also your meditation time.
Summary of the 18 energy centers being referred above.
6 energy centers pertaining to the physical body, 6 energy centers pertaining to the mind and 6 energy centers pertaining to the regions of pure energy, totals to 18 centers.
Center 1 - Excretion
Center 2 - Reproduction
Center 3 - Organization
Center 4 - Conscious-Mind (Pindi Mann)
Center 5 - Sub-Conscious-Mind
Center 6 - Super-Conscious-Mind
Center 1 is the reflection of center 7 ( center 1 of mind) which is the reflection of center 13 (center 1 of regions of pure energy)
Center 2 is the reflection of center 8 ( center 2 of mind) which is the reflection of center 14 (center 2 of regions of pure energy)
Center 3 is the reflection of center 9 ( center 3 of mind) which is the reflection of center 15 (center 3 of regions of pure energy)
Center 4 is the reflection of center 10 ( center 4 of mind) which is the reflection of center 16 (center 4 of regions of pure energy)
Center 5 is the reflection of center 11 ( center 5 of mind) which is the reflection of center 17 (center 5 of regions of pure energy)
Center 6 is the reflection of center 12 ( center 6 of mind) which is the reflection of center 18 (center 6 of regions of pure energy)