|Cosmopathy Diabetes Selfcare Program|
|Friday, 13 July 2007|
Some of the well known diabetic self care instructions are:-
a) Eat at least 3 times a day
Cosmo-Pathy Self Care Program for Diabetics:-
1) Your disturbed energy system is unable to
2) The drugs or insulin injections cannot cure diabetes. They merely `neutralize' the sugar in blood without any corresponding energy generation. Ordinarily our liver (body's chemical factory) `transforms' sugar into energy and thus the sugar in blood is `utilized' to generate energy.
3) The biggest dis-advantage of drugs & insulin is that they gradually cause the liver & pancreas to become lethargic or sluggish and make our body weak, & drug dependant. If you don't use one of your arm (for example) for just three months, it will become weak. Similarly our liver & pancreas become weak by external input of chemicals.
4) Drugs can be a short term solution (not over three months) in an emergency or to prevent a potential emergency. Within three months, if we intelligently re-organize our energy inputs (food, air, water, environment) and energy outputs (mental & physical activity) then our metabolism will revive back to normal function mode and we will not need drugs thereafter.
5) If the disharmony is chronic, and the organs have become sluggish due to drug dependency, still our body can revive its metabolism back to normal function mode; but it will take a little longer time (depending upon our age & general health condition) - about 1-3 years.
6) In any event it is always possible to significantly improve the function of our organs & systems by total discipline, patience, & intelligent re-organization of our energy input-process-output.
7) When our body was made in our mother's womb, the process had started with one cell of father (positive) and one cell of mother (negative). These two formed or created our first body cell by amalgamating into one cell. One cell then split into two. Two cells split into four. Thus billions of cells were produced from just one cell. This pontaneous process is going on every second of each day within our body without our knowledge or conscious effort.
8) This reproduction process is affected and influenced by minutest change in our energy input-process-output mechanism. As the disharmony was caused within our system in the past by some disturbance in energy input-process-output mechanism (food, injury, infection, pollution) the harmony can be restored by intelligent re-adjustment of our energy input-process-output mechanism, because every action has equal & opposite reaction.
9) Maximum impact on our energy input-process-output mechanism is produced by the food we eat and our thought process. Food provides raw material for physical energy and thoughts provide raw material for mental energy. Thoughts are seeds of action and inter-action with our surrounding. Both, food intake & thought process need to be intelligently regulated at all times to maintain or regain health. It is surprising how, even most qualified engineers & scientists, who are aware and conscious about chemical & physical actions/reactions taking place in their multi million dollar manufacturing plants, take care of precise timing, temperature, & pressure, at which precise quantities of specified chemicals are input, to obtain best quality and output, - become totally careless about: when, what & how much they eat - i.e. put in raw material into the most complex & sophisticated energy system (human body).
Food Energy Inputs:
10) Foods are generally divided in three categories - carbohydrates, proteins, & fats, - we all know that. But foods need to be identified by their energy index (positive, negative, neutral) if we want to harmonize our energy system.
Positive pole of an energy system cannot exist or remain active without a corresponding Negative pole. When positive & negative co-exist a neutral zone spontaneously comes into existence. In human body all three energy systems exist which requires us to take a balanced energy input.
11) Balanced Food Energy Input is good both for maintaining or regaining normal health. Excess of Neutral foods may be consumed but once in a while. Excessive use of Negative foods need to be avoided as far as possible. For a diabetic & others who need to rectify their system, avoiding imbalance in food-intake is mandatory.
Ideal food energy configuration in our daily diet (by weight) is as follows:
Positive Index Foods 50%
For those who meditate the ideal food energy configuration will be:
Neutral Index Foods 50%
12) Some foods are listed according to energy index category:Positive Energy Foods include:
Wheat, Rice, Cauliflower, Onion, Capsicum, Alcohol, Apples, Banana, Mangoes, Plum, Jack Fruit, Coconut, Hing, Soya Bean, Urad Daal, Masoor Daal, Sugar etc.
Neutral Energy Foods include:
Javar, Bajra, Chiku, Chana Daal, Mung Daal, Toor Daal, Spinach,Tea, Coffee, Cheese, Ground Nut Oil, Almond Oil, Soya Oil, Walnut, Cashew Nuts, Dates, Figs, Grape Fruit, Peach, Mustard Seeds, Red Chilies, Salt, etc.
Negative Energy Foods include:
Jav, Rajagara, Sabudana, Milk, Butter, Cottage Cheese, Mint, Coriander, Corn, Cabbage, Carrot, Cucumber, Drumstick, Dudhi, Radish, Green Chilies, Lemon, Lettuce, Green Peas, Potato, Sweet Potato, Tindola, Tomatoes, French Beans, Turmeric, Sesame seeds, Jaggary, Jeera, Green Grapes, Water Chestnut, Sweet Lime, Oranges, Pomegranate, Custard Apple, Papaya, Pear, Pineapple, Strawberry, Water Melon, Cherry, Pumpkin, Almonds, Pea Nuts, Pista, Raisins, Sunflower Oil, Corn Oil, Cocoa, etc.
13) An average person in normal health (to stay fit) should not input more than 3 kgs of foodstuff in a day. A person with an ailment should consume not more than 2.5 kgs in a day. Those who meditate should restrict their food intake within 2 kgs in a day.
14) of the daily input of food 10% (by weight) should be taken at breakfast time (within 3-4 hours of waking up). Nothing should be input (except water) for 3 hours after waking up. Ideal lunch time is within 5-6 hours of breakfast time. At lunch we should consume 60% (by weight) of our daily food intake. Dinner (30% by weight of our daily food intake) should be taken within 4-5 hours after lunch time. It is best to get into bed within 3-4 hours after (not before) dinner.
15) It is not necessary to monitor the (positive, negative, neutral) energy configuration in each meal.
16) Eggs & all non-vegetarian food must be avoided by all those who wish to stay healthy or regain normal health. Human body is not designed to digest it. Non-vegetarian food can be digested by humans only if, 1) it is eaten only once in a month, and 2) it is eaten within 2 hours of killing of the bird, animal, fish, and 3) only 250 gms is eaten in one month, on any one day, & in any one meal.
17) Hot water, alcohol, & cold drinks with soda bi carb can be had at any time. But other cold drinks, juices, & cold water should not be had within 30 minutes of meals or for 30 minutes after the meals nor during the meals, as these interfere with digestive process.
This total discipline ensures most efficient digestion (therefore maximum energy conversion & recovery from disease) from the foods we eat.
Other Energy Inputs:
18) Thought process is the most important energy source. Thought is the seed of all activity. When you think positively about any subject or issue on your agenda, the chances of success are maximum, as positive thoughts supplement our energy resource. We all know this much.
19) Negative thoughts (by corollary) dissipate energy. Ten minutes of negative thinking about anyone or anything (including our health) dissipates energy that we can replenish only in one week (provided our food intake in the next week is balanced & there are no more negative thoughts).
20) If you follow only these simple principles and reorganize your life style accordingly, you will regain your normal health within 3-5 years depending upon your age and other factors (e.g. internal & external environment). Even in cases of chronic & complicated nature about 75% improvement will be observed between 3-5 years of the self care program.
21) In the research involving 15,000 patients including doctors over a six year period it has been observed that better results are obtained if the self care program is supplemented by proper pyramid energy systems and pre-energized herbs.
|Last Updated ( Wednesday, 07 May 2008 )|